Search

Loading...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Release

January is already here and Paper Makeup Stamps is giving you a sneak peak of the digi stamps being released this month on the 7th. I used a little bit of something old and something new. The Jane Fairy stamp is new, but everything else is from my stash. I didn't have any matching ribbon, so I colored it with a W5 copic to make it match the gray colors.

I also decorated the inside of the card with extra circles. The outside pieces were so small I made it easy on myself by running them through a xyron sticker maker.


Be sure to check out the Paper Makeup Stamps' Company blog for more sneeks from the paper makeup artists! And check back again tomorrow for the company blog hop for release day.

Challenges:
  • Cute Card Thursday #198 - What's new - I used the new stamp being released.
  • CC356 -  Island basics Colors - Island indigo, lucky limeade, basic gray, neutrals (white). Dessert option was to use something new, so it is the new stamp being released. .
  • SC366 - Sketch Challenge - based card on the sketch

3 comments:

  1. Great colors and elements! Love all of those circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you decorated the inside of your card too! Love all the circles, colors, texture - it's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I love what you did with the embossing and the punched outlined circles!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love reading them and then visiting my visitor's blogs as well.